I have a friend who was born and raised in Jordan. He told me still nothing grows at the sites of Sodom and Gomorrah. They are places of “dead Earth”.
There is no “gray” area with God. You are either with Him or against Him, and you need to decide which side you are on. I am with Him and would much rather be with Him than against Him.
In the Old Testament, God said homosexuality is an abomination unto Him. It is not God that changes. It is we who change. God feels the same way today that He did more than 2,000 years ago. If it is an abomination unto Him, it is also an abomination unto me.
It is unnatural for people of the same sex to have sexual relations with each other. It is not the way God intended for it to be. There are those who say, “If God did not want us to be this way, why did he make us this way?” It is a misconception that God is involved in every detail of everything all the time. God would not make something that is an abomination unto Him, therefore, I believe He does not “make” people to be homosexuals. He also does not make babies handicapped, mentally or physically, because He does not get involved with every detail about everything.
Additionally, I do not believe people are born homosexuals. It is a choice they make. Is it a “wiring” error in the brain? I am not a brain surgeon, so I am not qualified to answer that. I wouldn’t know. I doubt any brain surgeon knows that for sure, either.
What I do know is that homosexuality is the most disgusting lifestyle I can think of. Homosexuality is as perverted as child molesting. According to God, both homosexuals and child molesters are bound for an eternity in Hell.
God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah because of the homosexuals. Today, homosexuals are so entwined with society, not unlike cancer in our bodies, that the only way to rid them is to wipe out an area filled with them, because it would be much easier than picking them off one at a time.
It is conceivable to assume homosexuals have become just as involved in every aspect of our society as they were in the societies of Sodom and Gomorrah. Homosexuals are in the altars, in every branch of government, in our schools, in our hospitals–in everything. They are marching down streets claiming to be proud they are perverts. They are on television, in the movies–everywhere.
I refuse to call them “gays”. ”Gay” used to be a happy word; a word used in a Christmas carol and in terms like “gay Paris” and on the side of a bomber called the “Enola Gay”. Whoever it was who first decided to use the word “gay” as a name for homosexuals perverted also the English language.
Homosexuals are a scourge on our society and are in our schools trying to persuade our children to also be homosexuals. The homosexuals want us to accept them and give them the same rights as heterosexual people. Heterosexual people are normal people. Homosexuals are not.
I get sick to my stomach every time I see a homosexual, especially if they are publicly displaying affection like kissing. I want to puke. Any person, any person, who accuses me of having subdued homosexual tendencies is an idiot. I suppose that supposition could also mean anyone who is against murder has subdued their desire to murder. Or those who speak against child molestation subdue their desire to molest children. Such a claim is thoroughly ludicrous. It is a cop-out for those who make such an accusation; a way to appease themselves; to rationalize the abhorrence of others.
I make an effort to not be around homosexuals, because if God is ever motivated to strike one or more down with a bolt of lightening, I don’t want to be within the target zone.
I once had my own business, but thank God that it was not a business that employed more than me and an assistant, because I would never hire a homosexual, and if that would mean being sued, then so be it. You are either with God or against Him. You need to choose which side you are on. There is no “No Man’s Land”; no demilitarized zone.
Nothing in the laws, local or federal, will force me to accept homosexuals. If the law demands my head if I don’t give homosexuals equal rights or respect, then lop it off.
I am against homosexuality, as is my God. Are you with us–or against us? Make your choice wisely, because it could determine where you will spend eternity. I doubt Hell will segregate you from them.
- Does the Old Testament Condemn Homosexuality? (galileounchained.com)
- SODOM and GOMORRAH part 3 of a 9 part series (weezedaly.wordpress.com)
- God and Homosexuality: Part 2 (wordofawoman.com)
- The Sin of Homosexuality (hislambiam.wordpress.com)
- Is Homosexuality A Sin? (pilgrimpassing.wordpress.com)
- Homophobia & Homosexuality (difog.wordpress.com)
- Does the Old Testament Condemn Homosexuality? (2 of 2) (crossexaminedblog.com)
- A few words about Same-Sex Marriage. (tzutekii.wordpress.com)
- Does the Old Testament Condemn Homosexuality? (2 of 2) (galileounchained.com)
- Oregon Mayor Says Gay Unions Are an ‘Abomination’, Calls Washington State ‘Sodom and Gomorrah’, Apologizes (towleroad.com)
- The Bible and Homosexuality (66in66.wordpress.com)
- God and Homosexuality: Part 3 (wordofawoman.com)
- Does the Old Testament Condemn Homosexuality? (crossexaminedblog.com)
- Why is the Church anti-gay, if the Bible isn’t? (wellthisiswhatithink.wordpress.com)
- North Carolina begs the question too (economist.com)
- Homosexuality and perversion in the pulpit? Part II (endtimeebooklibrary.com)
- What About The Man Lying With Man Verses? Part 4 of a 9 part series (weezedaly.wordpress.com)
- Who were the Sodomites? part 2 of a 9 part series (weezedaly.wordpress.com)
- Tolerance or Acceptance? or is it just Bigotry? Part I (heartofifigenia.wordpress.com)
- Sodom And Gomorrah, And What Happened to Them (brakeman1.com)
- Lot’s Choice, And How It Brought Trouble (brakeman1.com)
- Genesis 18 – 19 Three Men Visit Abraham and Sodom and Gomorrah (candylehnen.com)
- Bible Satire Series: The Truth Behind Sodom and Gomorrah (mindi.authormeanders.com)