This nation was once a proud nation, strong militarily, strong morally, and shed our blood for freedom for ourselves and others around the world.
Today, what our nation has become is a pathetic group of racists, socialists, and others hell-bent on the destruction of the greatest nation in world history and the religious morals upon which its foundation was built.
People are afraid to speak what they feel. They are afraid to be accused of not being politically correct. What does “custodial engineer” or “gay” have to do with politics, anyway?
Everyone shakes with fear from a tsunami of criticism and accusations should they speak their hearts and minds.
“Everyone” does not include me. I am not afraid of saying what needs to be said and should have been said decades ago.
Our nation is being rotten away by anti-Christian Muslims, Democrats, liberals, homosexuals, and socialists, to name a few, but is not all inclusive.
For one thing, there are way too many bleeding heart liberals.
Freedom is a powerful word and an even more powerful concept. However, as in many concepts, there is a limit to freedom. If freedom is taken too far, then some Democrat might say it is the right of a Muslim to take a bomb on a plane. Does that sound incredulous? So did the claim Negroes should be chosen over Caucasians for seats in college, even though they do not make the cut.
I think this all started with the Equal Opportunity Act. Oh, I have nothing against the equal opportunity for all, but I do have a problem when non-whites get MORE opportunity than whites.
I have a problem with Democrats rejecting God in their 2012 national convention platform, then “booing” when, after several votes, God was finally added.
I have a problem with Muslims coming to my country and demanding we change our laws to suit them.
I have a problem with people from other countries, Mexico in particular, entering my country illegally then given benefits they are not entitled to receive, funded by citizens of my country.
I have a problem with Democrats wanting to give the millions of illegal immigrants amnesty and even citizenship.
I have a problem with Blacks standing on street corners screaming for the extermination of Whites, but a White cannot stand on the corner screaming for the extermination of Blacks. Is that fairness to all? Is that equal opportunity?
I have a problem with racists like Oprah, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson Jr, Barack Obama and Michelle Obama claiming people are against Obama because he is black. No, we are not against him because of his .5mm of skin color. We are against him because he is the worst president to ever reside in the White House in our history. He is a true jackass. He is a prevaricator. He is anti-Christian. He is Muslim and has blatantly taken steps to oppose Christianity and red-blooded patriotic Americans and our Constitution.
I am disgusted and deeply dismayed that states have chosen to embrace marriage of homosexuals. According to our Christian Bible, homosexuality is a sin worthy of Hell. It is an abomination unto the Lord, therefore, it should be an abomination to anyone who goes to a Christian church or claims to believe in the one true God.
I am disgusted and fed up with blacks accusing whites of slavery. How the HELL can anyone be held guilty for the sins of their great great ancestors? We were not even a twinkle in the eyes of our great great ancestors. What they did had nothing to do with us. So, Negroes, you are completely, totally wrong and STUPID to unashamedly throw your hatred for whites into their faces for the actions of people several generations ago. To do so cannot be identified by anything other than hateful racism and bigotry.
I am disgusted with blacks saying, “African-Americans cannot be racists.” Pardon me, but “African-Americans” are the worst racists.
Other things that totally piss me off as a patriotic Disabled American Veteran:
- Democrats wanting to take our Second Amendment rights away
- Muslims allowed to parade and protest, but patriotic Americans told they cannot
- Homosexuals having parades
- Homosexuals teaching our children about being homosexuals
- Schools disciplining children for displaying U.S. emblems
- Schools disciplining children for saying prayers and reading the Bible
- Being told it is not “politically correct” to call a custodian a custodian or janitor (just as an example)
- Giving taxpayer money to bloodsuckers who refuse to work, because they get more money from Welfare than they would if they worked
- Young people who barely got out of high school working minimum wage jobs wanting pay increases just because they think they deserve it
- Senior Citizens being accosted financially in order to fund frivolous laws/bills passed by self-serving, prevaricators elected to Congress
- BILLIONS of dollars sent to countries who will use the money and weapons against us
- Political tiptoeing around issues that deserve a firm stance, not a pansy-dancing wimp
- The reduction to WWII levels of our military
- The lack of respect for military members by the people they protect
- The insistence by women that they be allowed to whip out a milk-plump breast in public
- The failure of parents to BE parents, but instead coddle their rug rats and blame society for the failure of their children to avoid crime and punishment
and more, and more, and more. The list above is not a complete list.
Our nation is a shameful, embarrassing shell of what it once was. I believe the biggest reason why our nation is the way it is now can be blamed on the Democratic Party. It is the party of Satan and socialists/communists.
Nikita Kruschev was right when he banged his shoe on his desk at the United Nations. We are being overcome by socialists/communists, and this nation, if it continues on its present path, will no longer resemble in any way the vision our founding fathers had when they declared independence from England and drafted the greatest documents ever authored in history: our U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights.
Do not ask me and do not expect me to be politically correct. I am tired of pansy dancing so as not to offend anyone.
This is my country. I fought for it. I defended it. I will defend it again, if necessary. If you do not like it: Muslims, Democrats, homosexuals, socialists, communists, atheists, Mexican illegal immigrants, racists, bigots, and others opposed to the United States of America, there is no anchor tied to your repulsive asses.
Pack up and leave.
God Bless the United States of America!