There are several reasons for national reflection today. One reason is the attack on Pearl Harbor on December 7, 1941. More than 1,000 men are still entombed in the hulk of the battleship under the memorial erected over it. Their bodies are still there. They died there in the pitch black space in which they were trapped. They pounded on the hull hoping they would be rescued—but they pounded in vain. One by one they died. Alone. Terrified. Hopeful for rescue.
Time for us to reflect on that.
Another reason to reflect is far less honorable. It is shameful, in fact. Egregious. Morally corrupt.
The death of Paul Walker in a violent auto crash has received as much publicity and as much sentiment as the assassination of a president. Walker was a movie star. Not a president. Not a veteran. Not a hero. Just an actor.
Yet, almost no coverage whatsoever was given an 84-year-old WWII veteran who was brutally murdered by two black teenagers.
He was a hero. He was a veteran. He was in combat against Hitler’s army. He was an old man who fought in combat on deadly battlefields.
So, why does an actor get so much attention when this WWII hero gets barely a two minute mention? Why does the Media give enormous coverage to white vs. black crimes, yet takes great strides in avoiding any mention of black vs. white crimes?
Who do we blame for that? Ourselves? Our lacking morality? The liberal Media? The enormous number of Jews who control not just the Media, but industries like banking and Wall Street?
Why do Americans worship an actor and pay almost no attention whatsoever to a man who went to war, fought on deadly battlefields and came home a hero?
It’s time to reassess our values, America. What/who is important to you? Hollywood or Americans who fought and died for the freedom of all people, not just our own?
If you could see me now, you’d see me “tsking” you and shaking my finger.
I am ashamed of you, America. I am ashamed of you, Obama. I am ashamed at how true heroes are ignored and how Hollywood is worshiped as if it were a god.
I am ashamed of the Media who are no longer the ‘fourth estate’, who are no longer government watchdogs, but have become a part of the problems instead of reporting the problems fairly and without bias.
Shame on you.
Absolutely Mind Boggling!
- Pearl Harbor survivor: WWII veterans “fading fast,” asks people to remember soldiers who died in attack (pennlive.com)
- Survivors recall Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor (kansascity.com)
- World War II veteran en route to Pearl Harbor ceremony booted from flight (foxnews.com)
- Unexpected Pearl Harbor Hero Honored in Waco, Texas (theepochtimes.com)
- Major Airline Refuses to Carry WWII Vet to Pearl Harbor Memorial (ijreview.com)
- Survivors Recall Japanese Attack on Pearl Harbor – ABC News (abcnews.go.com)
- Pearl Harbor dead honored with wreaths – Times Herald-Record (recordonline.com)
- An increasingly familiar sight: WWII ceremonies with no WWII vets present (stltoday.com)
- Survivors recall Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor – Houston Chronicle (chron.com)