It is a sad day for the world. Mandela passed away. I am going to assume (hopefully, it’s a safe assumption) you know who Mandela was and the legacy he left behind. The world is expressing its respect for the now dead first black president of South Africa.
However—another man died, too. A white man. Only this white man did not just up and die. He was murdered. He was murdered in Benghazi. He was a white teacher in a Libya owned university. Murdered by, most likely, Muslims, which is what ole Barry is, too.
Did you hear ole Barry mention ANYTHING at ALL about that white teacher who was murdered in Libya?
Nope. Not even a peep, a squeak, a tweet, not a damn word.
But ole Barry sure hurried to pay respect and praise to a black man. Remember, Soetoro is only half black, while the other half is white.
Just like when the 84-year-old WWII veteran was murdered by two black teens, Obama didn’t mention a word about that. Not a word about the white teacher, either.
Thanks, Obama, for ignoring the killing of white Americans, but hurrying to the podium to express your regrets every time a black dies or is killed.
- Obama honors Mandela (politico.com)
- Nelson Mandela Dead At 95 (salon.com)
- Obama mourns death of icon Nelson Mandela (ktvb.com)
- Obama gives thanks for Nelson Mandela (skynews.com.au)
- Obama pays tribute to Mandela (stuff.co.nz)
- Bombshell – Obama High School Friend: Barry Soetoro “Portrayed Himself as a Foreigner” (freedomoutpost.com)
- Watch: South African Peace Leader Nelson Mandela’s Towering Influence on Obama (abcnews.go.com)
- Obama on Mandela: ‘He Belongs to the Angels’ (mashable.com)
- Nelson Mandela ‘belongs to the ages’, says Barack Obama (telegraph.co.uk)