What have I been posting about recently? About Socialism, Democrats, Liberals, and us losing our country. Many of you may be scoffing at that. Really? Check these stories and see if you are still laughing:
Tea Party Candidates Want To Revoke 17th Amendment, Stop Public From Electing Senators
Texas A&M Law Professor Calls For Repealing 2nd Amendment
Taking away our right to vote?
Taking away our right (in the Constitution) to own firearms?
It’s happening! Wake up, Silent Majority. Your country is disappearing.
- Abbreviated Pundit Round-up: Now it’s the 17th Amendment? (dailykos.com)
- ALEC considering law to weaken 17th Amendment (salon.com)
- All Four Republican Candidates For Lieutenant Governor Want To Repeal the 17th Amendment (burntorangereport.com)
- Constitutional Convention movement growing in states (themainewire.com)
- ALEC Mulls Assault On Constitution’s 17th Amendment – The Direct Election Of Senators (thinkprogress.org)
- Meet the Constitution: The 17th Amendment (observationpostblog.com)
- Congressional Term Limits (jeremytrotter.wordpress.com)
- The 17th Amendment (authortjmckenna.wordpress.com)