House Republicans voted to fund the government to avoid a shutdown and “defunded” Obamacare. Democrats are pretty angry about that. Gee whiz. Too bad, eh?
Read the full story by following the link above.
Granted, Obamacare had some good things in it, but there was so, So much other crap in the bill that made it a bad law.
For instance, insurance companies couldn’t refuse to insure for a prior condition. Before Obamacare, insurance companies overwhelmingly refused to cover “prior conditions” when applying for insurance or submitting a claim. That was ONE good thing about Obamacare.
Do you remember Nancy Pelosi saying ‘let’s pass the bill and worry what’s in it later’?
Now, if that isn’t trying to bamboozle people and trying to hide unpopular stuff in the law, what the hell is?
Good going, Republicans!
- The 3 Reasons Why Republicans Should Keep Pushing To Defund Obamacare (forbes.com)
- VIDEO: House votes to defund Obamacare (jtn-network.com)
- Government shutdown 2013: House passes spending bill that defunds Obamacare (wjla.com)
- Action Alert: Call to Support The Defund CR (heritageaction.com)
- House passes bill funding government, defunding Obamacare (cbsnews.com)
- The Defundit Team Has Won (sago.com)
- You mad, bro? @BarackObama throws snicker-worthy tantrum over defund Obamacare vote (twitchy.com)
- What is behind the big House-Senate fight about defunding Obamacare? (wisinfo.biz)
- House Votes to Defund Obamacare in the Continuing Resolution (ivoter.com)
- Cruz says he’ll filibuster spending bill if it doesn’t defund Obamacare (cbsnews.com)