One of the jurors on the Trayvon-Zimmerman case spoke out.
She said on television that in accordance with the law, she could not find Zimmerman guilty of any crime. However, she said, she still felt like Zimmerman was guilty of second degree murder, at least.
Now, why do you suppose she felt that way? My guess is it is because she is black.
According to the law, Zimmerman could not be found guilty, but in the minds of racist blacks, Zimmerman is guilty and should be punished for shooting a black man EVEN THOUGH the black “kid” was attacking Zimmerman by slamming his head against the concrete and causing him bodily harm.
So enters the ugly head of black racism against whites once again.
If Zimmerman had been black and shot a black man, it would be no different than all the blacks shooting blacks in Chicago.
Do you see any American Negroes protesting all the blacks in Chicago murdering other blacks? Of COURSE NOT.
But, you toss in a white man into the mix, and, by God, you’ve got yourself a race war: white-hating blacks wanting to kill/punish white folks.
Now, you ignorant slobs who deny that, give me some evidence this is not true.
- Juror Says She Owes Trayvon’s Parents An Apology: Zimmerman Got Away With Murder [VIDEO] (newsone.com)
- Zimmerman trial juror says she owes Martin’s parents apology – Fox News (foxnews.com)
- Juror says Zimmerman ‘got away with murder’ (scooprocket.com)
- Zimmerman trial Juror B29 says ‘Zimmerman got away with murder’ (csmonitor.com)
- CNN Panel Blasts Anti-Zimmerman Juror: ‘Disturbing’ To Speak Out Against Her Own ‘Not Guilty’ Vote (mediaite.com)