Anthony Weiner makes my skin crawl.
What a pervert! If he is not the top pervert, he is in the top ten. He is a scumbag, and I have difficulty thinking of other scumbags who would be in the top ten with him.
What a pathetic example of U.S. politics! As an American, his run for mayor makes me very ashamed. How can you blame the rest of the world for having such a piss poor opinion of the United States?
I lived in Europe for about eight years, and I understand the mindset of Europeans. I don’t necessarily agree with them, but I understand them. I do not blame them for having a very poor opinion of Americans.
We should all be terribly ashamed our laws, our society, our ethics (whatever remains of them today) allow that scumbag to actually run for political office.
If he wins the election, I pity the people, both men and women, who will have to work with him.
If he wins the election, it will be a sad statement of our nation.
On another note, I do not know what he and his wife went through to get her to remain by his side, but I feel so sorry for her. She is a beautiful, intelligent woman, and what he did to her, what he is still doing to her, is nothing short of a crime.
Is she sticking with him because she actually loves him? Bully for love, I guess.
What a fool he is. If I was married to such a woman, she would be on a pedestal.
Why do women marry such men? I am not what anyone would call handsome or even “good looking”, but—I sure would be a helluva better husband than many other men who have put their wives through so much humiliation.
Hey, New York City: if you actually elect that scumbag as your Mayor, what does that say about all you New Yorkers? If I lived in New York and he was actually elected, I would wear a button that made it clear, “I DID NOT VOTE FOR A WIENER!”
- Anthony and his wayward wiener (lsnewsgroup.com)
- Anthony Wiener’s Sexting Partner Speaks Out (amp.cbslocal.com)
- Is Anthony Weiner’s Career Cooked? [POLL] (foxync.com)
- Shirin Sadeghi: Weiner vs. Wiener: Anthony’s Wiener Didn’t Resign When He Did (huffingtonpost.com)
- Nancy Pelosi Calls Anthony Weiner’s Sexting ‘Reprehensible’ (abcnews.go.com)
- More Humiliation No Problem, Weiner Wife Says (sarcastic-news.com)
- Weiner’s Wiener In The Headlines Again (towleroad.com)
- Carlos Danger & The People Who Say ‘Oops’ Ride Again (grumpyelder.com)
- The US cyberflasher who just can’t keep himself to himself (standard.co.uk)
- Parents of girl Weiner sexted with call him a ‘snake and a pervert.’ (bluegrasspundit.com)