In 2014, “black boxes” will be installed in all vehicles meant to spy on where you drive to, how fast you drive, how many passengers you have, and so on.
The government admits it spies on our phone calls and emails. There are cameras and microphones everywhere, and face recognition is no longer science fiction.
It is important for you to learn how to legally hide your money from the aggressive beast the government has become.
Learn how to legally hide your emails, as well. To learn those two things and other important information, follow this link:
Big Brother is here. Your privacy is a thing of the past. The science fiction movies are becoming a reality. If this does not scare you, you must be dead or working for the government.
- Government spying more than ever: Google report (bazaardaily.com)
- Customer Beware: You Are Being Tracked (alternet.org)
- Watch: Are Your Mannequins Spying on You? (abcnews.go.com)
- Hackers (and Gov’t) Can Spy on You Through Your Webcam (activistpost.com)
- Spying On You With Your Webcam (jamesgrimes.me)
- Feds Order ‘Black Boxes’ in Cars: More government spying in the name of ‘safety’ (illinoisreview.typepad.com)
- Mannequins are spying on you: weekend read (fashionising.com)
- Anti-drone hoodie and other stealth wear (stuff.co.nz)
- Our New Smart TVs (samsung.com)
- It’s no dummy: Camera-equipped mannequins being used by stores to help boost sales (digitaltrends.com)