First, we hear about the White House lying about the Benghazi attack. Conflicting stories, denial of any knowledge of a planned attack, one official says one thing, the President says another. Makes you wonder about the possibility that Obama is a liar; as I’ve said in several previous posts.
Now, it is reported that the affair Petraeus had with his biographer was known about in the White House before the election, but was covered up; kept a secret.
For those of you who voted for that Socialist who lived in Indonesia and claimed he was a Muslim—having any second thoughts about the integrity of the President? Could he really be the liar I said he is?
- Resignation at the CIA: Why Petraeus Had to Go (swampland.time.com)
- Timeline of Petraeus scandal scrutinized as Benghazi hearing looms (guardian.co.uk)
- The Resignation of Petraeus: A Tale of Sex, Cover-up, and White House Dirt Dossier? (shepherdspiehole.typepad.com)
- Timeline of Petraeus scandal scrutinized as Benghazi hearing looms (rawstory.com)
- Congress Questions FBI’s Secretive Probe of Petraeus (news.antiwar.com)
- Congress to investigate whether Petraeus scandal was a political cover-up (hangthebankers.com)
- Charles Krauthammer: Petraeus ‘sex scandal’ will lead media to Benghazi – San Francisco Luxury News (sfluxe.com)
- Why Romney’s Not Talking About Benghazi Anymore (swampland.time.com)
- Woman who received threatening emails revealed in Petraeus scandal (bostonherald.com)
- Obama Scandal Bigger than Watergate? (freedomoutpost.com)