Okay. So, one of the two candidates has won the election. Now, it’s time to follow through with campaign promises.
There is the unemployment problem. The national financial problem. The healthcare problem. The same sex union problem. The abortion problem. The Iranian problem. The Middle East problem. The war in Afghanistan problem. The cyber hacking problem from China, Iran, North Korea, Russia, and only God knows who else.
There is the—OH MY GOD! The President is DEAD! He freaking DIED!
Now—who do you want to step into the White House as the next President?
You better spend some serious time thinking about that, because—it’s happened before and very well could happen again at any time. I was a Sophomore in high school when Lyndon Johnson became President because John F. Kennedy was assassinated.
Reagan was shot, but survived. An attempt was made on Gerald Ford’s life. You can bet there very well may be an individual or a group of individuals planning something very bad against our President, whomever he may be.
So, since the possibility is very real, I will ask the question again.
Who do you want moving from Vice President to the job of President of the United States?
Think very carefully about that before you cast your vote!
- Rex Murphy: In the battle of the vice-presidents, Ryan wins by a knockout (fullcomment.nationalpost.com)
- Shocking JFK deathbed confession by insider! (John F. Kennedy assassination revealed) (jhaines6.wordpress.com)
- Life with 11 First Ladies (vintag.es)
- North Korea: Our Missiles Can Reach U.S. (newsy.com)
- North Korea Says U.S. Will Spark Nuclear War (personalliberty.com)
- Gerald Ford nominated for Vice President (grandoldpartisan.typepad.com)
- South Korea missile agreement with US (telegraph.co.uk)
- The Repercussions From 9/11/12 (realclearpolitics.com)