It’s gonna be real bad, because the sneaky bastards in Washington (President, Senators, and Representatives) hid a lot of stuff in it that you don’t know about—much to your detriment. It’s a freaking nightmare!
Under the new ObamaCare mandates, insurance companies will have free rein to pass on their increased costs to you in the form of:
- Higher premiums
- Higher co-pays
- Higher deductibles
There are no specific price controls to keep the insurance industry in check. Even AARP, the powerful lobby representing American seniors, has already increased the health insurance premiums of its employees from 8 to 13%.
While many Americans are unhappy with ObamaCare, doctors have been particularly angry. The earning potential of doctors is expected to dwindle due to lowered payment rates for Medicare, among other things. Up to 40% of physicians could retire or seek a non-clinical or even a non-medical job.
And with 30 million more Americans on healthcare insurance plans, not only could there be a medical ‘brain drain’, but also long drives and long waits to see a doctor.
Shockingly, many of the rules and regulations needed to make the new healthcare system function correctly haven’t even been written yet. And as costs inevitably balloon higher than expected, benefits for consumers are likely to degrade significantly, particularly for seniors, the highest users of healthcare services.
“Healthcare commissars” who don’t have to worry about being elected by the American people will have undemocratic, totalitarian powers to cut Medicare spending and make decisions on your behalf as a so-called Independent Payment Advisory Board.
Damn, I wish I had been born in the 1920’s instead of the 1950’s. Our nation used to be a great nation; a prosperous nation; a rich and strong nation. But thanks to Obama, who is really Barry Soetoro, a Socialist Muslim hell-bent on destroying a free United States, our nation has lost its luster. It is not the great nation it once used to be. Our greatest generation has come and gone. You are witnessing the decline of the American empire; not unlike the decline of the Roman empire and all empires between.
I wish I could express to you the depth of my fury with Barry Soetoro and the bastards in Washington who recently voted to give themselves more bennies in D.C.
This is not a great country any more. If you didn’t live during the time I grew up or before, then you have no idea how great this nation once was.
Re-elect Obama and you might as well kiss this country’s ass goodbye.
- Aarp Heads for the Tall Grass After Obama Falls on His Face in Debate (healthcarebs.com)
- New York State Seeks to Limit Doctor Visits for ‘Benchmark’ ObamaCare Plan (breitbart.com)
- Bend Over, America: Here Are The Five Worst ObamaCare Taxes You’ll Start Paying In 2013 (gds44.wordpress.com)
- Government Cuts Hospital Admissions for Medicare Patients (independentsentinel.com)
- FACT CHECK: Missteps at first presidential debate in Denver (denverpost.com)
- Ryan: Medicare should not be a piggy bank for ObamaCare (hotair.com)
- In the First Presidential Debate, Mitt Romney Told the Truth on Health Care and Obama Tried Not To (forbes.com)
- ObamaCare: AARP’s Get-Rich-Quick Scheme (realclearpolitics.com)
- Obamacare Guide’ Exposes Dangers of New Law (redbloodedamericans.wordpress.com)
- ObamaCare’s Health Insurance Rebates May Make Insurance More Expensive (txwclp.org)