First, let’s do a short bit of reading, then go to the pictures.
This rather brilliantly cuts thru all the political doublespeak we get.
It puts it into a much better perspective.
Lesson # 1:
* U.S. Tax revenue: $2,170,000,000,000
* Fed budget: $3,820,000,000,000
* New debt: $ 1,650,000,000,000
* National debt: $14,271,000,000,000
* Recent budget cuts: $ 38,500,000,000
Let’s now remove 8 zeros and pretend it’s a household budget:
* Annual family income: $21,700
* Money the family spent: $38,200
* New debt on the credit card: $16,500
* Outstanding balance on the credit card: $142,710
* Total budget cuts so far: $38.50
Got It ?
OK now Lesson # 2: Here’s another way to look at the Debt Ceiling:
Let’s say, you come home from work and find there has been a sewer
backup in your neighborhood and your home has sewage all the way up
to your ceilings.
What do you think you should do? Raise the ceilings, or pump out the crap?
Your choice is coming Nov. 2012.
Now, let’s look at a few graphical lessons.
Don’t be a complete idiot. Voting for Obama is like a chicken voting for Col. Sanders.
Kick his Socialist, Muslim, lying, bamboozling, incompetent, unqualified, and fraudulent ass out of the White House come November. And make sure he takes his racist white-hating woman with him.
Go back to Indonesia, Barry Soetoro!
- Obama’s Legacy: $25 Trillion in Debt by 2022 [Video] (johnmalcolm.me)
- Cost of debt ceiling fight: $1.3 billion (money.cnn.com)
- 27 Things That Every American Should Know About The National Debt (blacklistednews.com)
- The $1.3 Billion Stupidity Penalty We Paid for Having an Unnecessary Debt Ceiling (fdlaction.firedoglake.com)
- One Year Ago: President Downgrade’s US Credit Slash (conservativeread.com)
- Debt Drag (conservativeread.com)