Readers, the title of this post is also the title of a book available now on Amazon.com (Kindle edition) http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0080JOAUE and will be available in a few weeks in paperback. The author, John Wilson, also has a blog: http://ourfree50.com/
I have mixed feelings about the title. I mean, 203 reasons are a lot of reasons, but–aren’t there many more he might have missed? [chuckle chuckle]. Tongue in cheek, of course.
Before you cast your vote, even before you decide for whom to cast your vote, it would be an injustice for you to vote without being well informed. I meant, it would be in your best interest(s) to ensure you are as informed as you can be before you vote, because this election could be the one most important election in our nation’s history.
Read my many posts on this blog about Barack Obama (aka Barry Soetoro) and his wife. Go to YouTube and view the many, many videos about Barry (Barack). And read John Wilson’s book, 203 Reasons Not to Vote for Barack Obama.
God bless the United States!
- 6-Year-Old Bashing NObama – 10 Reasons Not to Vote for Barry (notyrants.blogspot.com)
- Chick-Fil-A and a Look at America’s Future (ourfree50.com)
- The Psychology Of Barry Soetoro (tmq2.wordpress.com)
- US election 2012: Six-year-old boy stars in anti-Barack Obama advert (telegraph.co.uk)
- Allen West Unleashed: Barack Obama Is Undeserving of the Title Commander-in-Chief (twtface.com)