“Mitt Romney assailed President Barack Obama for foreign policies he said have weakened the U.S., charging the administration with leaking security secrets, proposing dangerous defense-spending cuts, and mistreating allies including Israel while failing to effectively cripple Iran’s nuclear ambitions,” Newsmax reported today.
Read more on Newsmax.com: Romney Blasts Obama on Israel, Iran, National Security in VFW Speech
Important: Do You Support Pres. Obama‘s Re-Election? Vote Here Now!
Must I remind you, readers, Barack Obama, aka Barry Soetoro, bowed to the King of Saudi Arabia? BOWED to him? Must I remind you Barry Soetoro, aka Barack Obama, is an avowed Muslim?
Maybe you should spend some time reading many of the other posts on this blog and click on links to other blogs that discuss our Socialist Muslim President.
He is, without question, the worst, most dangerous President in the history of the United States of America, and I still am completely boggled that he ever got elected; well, without 96% of the Black votes in the nation, he never would have been elected.
Wise up, America. Do not cast your vote for Barack Obama in November. Hell, even write in a name, if you have to. Just don’t put that idiot back into the White House for another four years. It very well may be our death sentence.
- Romney hits Obama on security leaks, looming defense cuts (thehill.com)
- Romney to VFW (nationalreview.com)
- Romney slams intel leaks from Obama White House – USA TODAY (content.usatoday.com)
- VFW Gives Romney STANDING OVATION After He Hammers Obama (Video) (thegatewaypundit.com)
- Mitt Romney Slams Obama at VFW Convention Saying He Has Given Some Nations “Trust Where it Was Not Earned” (themoderatevoice.com)
- Romney to blast Obama for security leaks (reuters.com)
- Mitt Romney to blast President Obama for intelligence leaks, defense cuts in speech to VFW (boston.com)
- At VFW, Romney Seeks To Dull Obama’s National Security Sheen (npr.org)
- Romney Blasts Security Leaks as a Betrayal – New York Times (nytimes.com)
- Romney Blasts Obama on Intel Leaks (commentarymagazine.com)