“Americans’ confidence in television news has dropped to a new low, with just 21 percent of adults saying they have a “great deal” or “quite a lot” of confidence in the news, a new Gallup Poll reveals.
“Americans have grown more negative about the media in recent years, as they have about many other U.S. institutions and the direction of the country in general,” Gallup observed.
You can read more from Newsmax and be informed. To subscribe:
Long gone are the days when Walter Cronkite was the most trusted man in America and his signature sign-off, “And that’s the way it is.”
- Confidence in TV News Hits an All-Time Low (commondreams.org)
- Gallup: Confidence In TV News At New Low (huffingtonpost.com)
- Americans’ confidence in TV hits new low (jimromenesko.com)
- Confidence in TV news at all-time low (politico.com)
- Americans’ confidence in TV news drops to new low: From 46pc in 1993 to 21pc today (nextlevelofnews.com)
- Confidence in TV news, newspapers continues to sink (grumpyeditor.typepad.com)
- American Confidence in TV News at ‘New Low’ (theepochtimes.com)
- Gallup: Confidence In Television News Falls To New Low (tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com)
- Gallup: Confidence In TV News Drops to All-Time Low (minx.cc)
- GALLUP: American confidence in TV news hits new low (investmentwatchblog.com)
- Americans’ Confidence in TV News at an All-Time Low (newsfeed.time.com)